Air Filtration Designed for Cultivation Environments
Capture and remove airborne contaminants like Aspergillus to ensure a safer workplace and healthier plants.
Clean Air is Essential
Air contamination directly impacts employee and plant health.
Take steps to easily manage one of the biggest threats to occupational safety and cannabis compliance.
Protect Your Employees
Give your employees a safe environment to thrive in.
Protect them from health risks in your cultivation environment.
- Inhalation hazards of ground cannabis dust and airborne contaminants
- Allergic reactions, respiratory irritants, and occupational asthma
- Aspergillus, bacteria, mold spores, and other harmful contaminants
- Adhere to OSHA safety compliance requirements by addressing airborne contamination risks and implementing hazard controls to ensure clean air
Protect Your Plants
Cultivating top-tier cannabis begins upstream, and maintaining a clean environment is key to quality and compliance.
- Capture and remove airborne contaminants that affect plant quality and health
- Lower exposure to microbial burden and cross contamination
- Maintain consistent air circulation necessary for optimal growing conditions
- Reduce risk of Aspergillus testing failures
Clean Air For Every Room
WillowAir can be installed anywhere to protect rooms of all sizes.
WillowAir uses the latest technology and methods for air purification.
MERV 13 Filters
Capture and remove particles as small as 0.3 microns, including Aspergillus
Create optimal growing conditons with 5 air changes per hour
Mount, hang, or place freely
No UV | No Ozone
Pure Air Filtration
What Is Actually In Your Air?
A closer look at the invisible threat that could be impacting your business.
The petri dishes below show airborne contaminants in samples taken before and after using WillowAir:
Leave Dirty Air In The Dust
Healthy Employees | Healthy Plants | Healthy Business