January 27, 2023
Water activity has the potential to make your product a breeding ground for microbes – so, what is it?
Understanding the ‘what’, ‘how’, and ‘why’ of water activity is critical to growing with a proactive mindset. Take a closer look at the world of water activity with this Global Cannabis Network Collective webinar, featuring our Manager of Science, Carly Bader, and other industry experts.
What You’ll Gain
- Get real-world examples to help you prepare for audits and lab test
- Navigate high compliance standards anticipating multiple countries
- Anticipate markets & tangible opportunities that call for high-quality cannabis
- Avoid expensive mistakes that waste time, money, and product
- Understand the critical role of water activity control in the production, packaging, storage, & transportation of flower
- Carly Bader, Manager of Science – Willow Industries
- Karina Lahnakoski, Partner – Risk Advisory Practice, Deloitte
- Tom Ulanowski, Founder – Quantify Environmental Ltd.
- Kate Holste, International Sales Executive – Boveda